Exchange & Refunds
Do you accept return or exchange products once sold ?
we do not accept return or exchange on products once sold /delivered.
In case the product has a flaw or damage please email us with in 24hrs of receiving the product along describing the issue and the reason for exchange.
We will revert with our approval to your email regarding the exchange request within 2-3 business days for replacement.
In case of any issue the product has to be couriered back to us with courier charges to be borne by the customer. we would re ship the exchanged product.
Our art work are usually without glass, use of glass is majorly on request or for a particular design range, In such case Gift Gaali wouldn’t be responsible for any glass damage during the shipment.
In case of any issue the product has to be couriered back to us with courier charges to be borne by the customer (for returns)
T-shirt size Exchange
For exchange in size please write us on our email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of receiving the ordered product requesting the exchange of the size. (Post which our team will get back on the size availability).
Do you exchange size of the shirts in case the one i ordered doesn't fit ?
Yes we do exchange the size of the t-shirt from the same design category you purchased.
Incase the requested size in the design you shopped isn’t available in our inventory only in such case we offer the design swapping.
How can one reach out for the exchange ?
- You can drop by our studio by booking an appointment with us at 7021880710
- Courier the exchange product to us, shipment fee for the pick up & re-shipment of the products both will be borne by the customer since these are not covered in our shipping policy.
The product should be in unused and resalable condition with no damage, stains with its packaging intact.
- Products once ordered can not be cancelled, returned or refunded.
- We require 5-7 business days for our approval & reshipment of the Tee size.
- Our business days are Monday through Friday, excluding the public holidays.